My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Monday, March 8, 2010

406th/.

HI.

Tomorrow im going nanjing so will be ...
MIA! (:

Sure will miss me one right. I know i know. Mwahahah(:
Frigging excited la!!! Like super no heart to study history):

Photos:
@Jp



Overdued qifa photos(:







Special thanks to andy. Heheh(: And i purposely put bigbig for y'all to see our smallsmall faces. HAHAH. But its still not big enough, nvm. LOL
Lovey them(:

MY MUM SCOLDING ME FOR SMSING TO MUCH WTF. She say must save money for nanjing. Zzz ==.

AND SERIOUSLY NOT CHEAP SIA! Sms one time in nanjing 1.50! Call, you pick up 3.50. 1min 3dollar.
Signing off.

No comments: