My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Monday, March 1, 2010

405th/.

♥;

Tatatatatata. Am just posting for the sake of posting. Seriously very excited for nanjing! 9days time and off i go! But seriously will miss my family and friends k. HAHHAHA. I LIKE WHAT, IMIGRATE THERE. LOL!

Am doing kongzi stuff now. Stupid Yuhang's group go give homework, STUUUUPID. They themselves must do ley. No brains sia they!): And somemore reading all those chinese paragraphs makes me faint. Forget it.

AND YAYNESS YAYNESS HIPHIPHURRAY i need not go for the media thing for the jyb alrd. But next time will still call me. -.- Just needa let myself fail or smth. HAHA.

Okay just posting 1 photo grabbed from ziyan's blog. Hahha rest go see yourself.

Click on the photo if you cant see our faces uh. Too small.


signing off.

No comments: