My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

404th/.

NATALIE ENG IM WAITING FOR YOUR PHOTOS.
and today's photo in the aircon-van:D with ziyan.

Aiyo alamak, my foot damn pain. BUt now i think its not spraining alrd. Idk what is it called but its just pain! P.A.I.N.

Anytheways Happy chinese new year+Happy valentines+Happy total defence! I played blackjack for like all the 3days and i won money everyday! SO COOL RIGHT, ENVIOUS OF ME RIGHT. HAHAHA LAUGHATYOU. And somemore then 2nd day sibey shiok. Won 2nd aunt's $. Heheh.

Today damn unlucky la. I was super duper late for school alrd. Even the MAIN GATE's gonna close. But heng luh. Then while running i 'sprained' my foot. but its was not pain luh. Then during science suddenly pain ley!!! Forget it ahaha.

Moneymoney angbaoangbao.

Photos(v),


Happy cny!
signing off.

No comments: