My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Friday, February 12, 2010

403th/.

♥;

Went back to Qifa today with SHermel and Shaowen. Anyway the 50cent milo cup is so super small. Like commonwealth's divide by half. And the laksa so many 'tao gay' etc. Then i keep calling people because like so frigging late alrd and they still havent come. RAWR.

LOL, etcetc. Then went ricia's playground for like 30minutes only and then me and natalie went home. Camwhored anyway :D Is waiting for natalie's photo and ziyan's photo. LAAAAAAAA~

Mean time, i only have 3 photos with 1 failure one and one without me.



Make do with this while i chase people for photo HAHAH.

No comments: