My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Friday, February 5, 2010

402th/.

♥;

Hi! I know you've been waiting for my post right! I know! Right! Right! Right! Yes...

K HAHAH. Melly said she's coming back on wednesday aft cny. Which means she'll skip school and which means it impossible! And nowadays i find some people really very the irritang+copycat+liar. Omfg la.

And i suddenly find i tie bun(for tdy) very nice! HAAHHAHA ZI KUA SIA. SO I'VE INTENDED TO TIE BUN BUT THAT IS SO SHERMEL LATER PEOPLE SAY I COPY HER HMPH): HAHAHAH.

TODAY WAS SO EMBARRASSING OMFG. Dance dance dance then i think i kuai pai then suddenly when i turn people still doing in front that movement. Then when i realised it i was like omg and i stopped there and seniors were laughing at me down there): HAHAH. NEVERTHELESS, i like the dance. :D

And bollywood-ed yesterday. COOL+NICE LEY! And people caught for wearing fbt/everlast i nvr. HEEHEEHEEHEHEEHAAHAAHAAHAAHOOHOOHOOHOO. LOL.

TODAY'S SCIENCE TEST WAS A DISASTER! What i learnt never come out! Not never come out but idk how to apply and i was so the frigging rushed so i didnt read the questions properly and some questions purposely is to trick people one and i fell into it. THe mcq ttly, super, hard. I did like 3-4qns only then i skipped to the structured. THE STRUcTURED AINT THAT EASIER EITHER. So i spent like dk how long to draw 2 stupid diagrams. And when i left 5minutes, my 2nd diagram hvent finish so i chiong-ed to my remaining mcq. SO GOSH RIGHT, DAMN. AND SOMEMORE, THIS CLASS TEST IS GONNA BE IN THE REPORT BOOK INSTEAD OF OUR COMMONTEST. HOW GREAT IS THAT. I WAS AIMING FOR TRIPLE SCIENCE NXT YEAR BUT I GUESS ITS ALL OVER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
LOL I THINK IM EXAGERRATING.

nevertheless, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (CRYS)
DID I MENTION, SHAOWEN PASSED HER FLU TO ME, DAMN. AND IM IN AGONY! MY NOSE IS IN AGONY!

No comments: