My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Sunday, March 21, 2010

407th/.

YOZXC! I bet ya miss me right! Anyway omg i think im having fever .. But i think im not .. But i think i am ..

Im uploading the pix on facebook luh. But im too uploading it here. Heheh(: And f/b's fcking slow):

Here also upload damn slow sia!

On the plane:
I dropped the whole sugar into the "kopi-o" I THOUGHT IT WAS COFFEE SIA. BECAUSE THERE IT STATES THAT ITS COFFEE IN THE END THEY GIMME KOPI-O(-.-) And Zhengfei keep wanna change rule for daidi. Hahahah damn funny.





Day1:
LOL 1st day we kena scolded for being late for breakfast. Hahah. Then went to the school and met our buddies and etc. Then went to see sun zhong shan. Which Zhengfei claims to be his grandfather's friend or smth. And you know just to see him we have to climb idk how many hundreds of steps. Walao, lei si wo. LOL. Then went to see flowers and stuff. Aiya i forgot the whole thing alrd la!!!!!!!!! HAHAH. Meals were okay. OHYAOHYA I SAW SNOW!! LOL. You might say walao like you nvr see snow before. I REALLY NVR SEE BEFORE. HAHAHAH!





Day2:
Went yangzhou and the bus ride was frigging 2hours! But yeah, yijie was making me laugh for like 1hour+. And i was tearing alrd! I could feel my tears warm man. Die. HAHAH. And we went to this place.. I forgot what's it call but its super big la!! Me&Ziyan was like saying this is my house blahdeblahdeblah. And i saw the tour guide smiling. HAHAH! Then aft that went to this place that's for baibai one. ;O






















3rd day:
Went school for the jian zhi and the music class. The jian zhi that tcher gave the nao jing ji zhuan wan luh. And i keep dk what she mean. EVEN AFTER SHE SAID THE ANSWER._. Then music lesson she asked me to try out the acting thing. idk how explain so... Forget it(: Then went to this boat. Super big+nice boat. And we met this little didi(: Then went datushajinianguan.





Day5:
Went out with buddy. Went to feed peacock + skating!







Day5:
Sit on boat. Went xinjiekou shop(:









Day6:
Went school for lessons. We made aeroplanes(model) and learnt wulong! Damn nice la! +Damn heavy hehehehehhe. Then we went to this place is those old old old you see in televisions those people live in one. Alot of games sia(:







Then went home and byebye!
--
Some extra photos grabbed from Shuying. Heh(:









FINALLY. MORE ON F/B. TIME TO STUDY MATHS MAN. TMRW DIE ALRD):
+Mum's gna buy KFC for dinner. Hehehehehehehe.

signing off.

No comments: