My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Sunday, August 1, 2010

44th/.

Hi(:

Proper post k!


I just realised my phone's camera is not good! I cant zoom and when you take the photo very dark ;O!

AND ZIYAN STILL HAVENT UPLOAD THE PHOTOS. I WANT BASH HER LIAO!!
PLus Melody also havent upload the dance one): Sad lah.
See! So my blog has no photos all must blame them HAHAHAH.


Must start tao photos liao! Hehehehhhehehe.
Nazira better lah! Take already immediately upload heheh(:


Anyways today's the 1st of Aug. Yay(:
2 more days to Jieru's birthday+Presentation for chinese+Presentation for Geog+NSW Maths
IDK WHY BUT IM FRIGGING EXCITED. Damn cool lah, one day so many events. Yay ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

7th Aug is my birthday! On Saturday): BUT ITS OKAY, CAN GIVE MY PRESENTS ON FRIDAY. MWAHAHAHHA. YANHONG WILL CALL ME HOU LIAN PI AGAIN HAHHAHA.

&Aw, Nicole's wearing contacts soon! Yipee yaya. Maybe her eyes will look bigger(:
&Tmrw's Maths commontest! You know what i aim for. Grrrr~


&FRIDAY'S THE PERFORMANCE! YYYIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LOL.
&FRIDAY THE NJ PEOPLE COME. boo. :X

We're preparing for tcher's day dance already Mwahahahha. Like damn looking forward to it lah! (:

Is this a more proper post for you?! (:

Photos:
Like damn overdued ones. -.-
You can find it on facebook, just that it makes my blog lively-er(:






Love this photo heheh.



Jingzxc(:

No comments: