My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Monday, August 9, 2010

425th/.

Hi(:


First of all, thankkkkkks everybody. @Shaowen&Nicole, yeahyeah i very kiasu:B TYPICAL SINGAPOREAN MAH! So support seeee~ (:

Im like so sad i spent my birthday with the Nanjing person instead of my frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeends. Okay i shall not be country-cist.

And my brother damn funny. He TODAY then see so many people wish then he wish today. HAHAHAH FUNNY LAH. He came in and see. Then he ran back in.
K: Ey you never see whether have any others post.
J: No more lah, my bday over.
(Checks)

In the end my brother go post haahhaha.



Today @ Rayson's house. Played wii. PIAN XIN ONE LOR SOMEBODY. ~~ EVERYTIME WANT ME DIE. SHE WIN THEN YAY FOR HER. SO OVER! ;D But the drum was damndamndamn cool lah. I want it too): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):


And urgh today bus 51 not operating when im going je. So stupid. Close for NDP):

AND, im so excited for tmrw dance training idk why Yipeeeeeee~
Im very happy now idk why. Maybe cause the person go liao:D OMG IM BEING COUNTRY-CIST AGAIN.

OK AND LASTLY,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SINGAPORE

I love Singapore,

I love the Merlion,

WHEEEEE:D


NO PHOTOS CAUSE THE PHOTOS IN MY LAPTOP. SORRRY.
JINGZXC(;

No comments: