My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

422th/.

HI!

IM LIKE POSTING FINALLY.

HIGH DEMAND RIGHT!! HAHAHAH ACTUALLY NOT. A FEW PEOPLE ONLY): -SAD FACE-



ANyway, just saying yesterday Jieru bought her fake handphone to school and then me and ziyan tried to trick mdm Karima. So i purposely act secretive yet obvious for mdm karima see. Then she was like pointing finger at me ask me go, obviously wanna confiscate. In the end she found out it was fake HAHHA. HUIQI THEY ALL BEHIND SOMEMORE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.



THen blahdeblah.


Plus today we learn the summer nights move and songs. And me love it(:


++++Today we finish the whole CEP thing. SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooL:D

Tmrw's PEM skit. Damn excited ahahahah.


P/s pix next time k!
Jing.

No comments: