My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Sunday, June 6, 2010

417th/.

Hi!

Shrek(ed) with Jieru Nicole and Melody on 020610(:
Watched the movie then went neoprint-ing. Movie was not as nice as the previous ones. Aw):

Yesterday(050610) went enmazing at wcpark -.-' then went city square mall. It was fun luh. AND I CLIMBED TO THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID FOR THE FIRST TIME HAHHAHA(Tho i climbed up 2times(:) And we tried to bring a kite down which is stuck on top of a tree. Some groups very fcking qb! Anyway met new friends and they were nice(:

Ohya! Not forgetting my motive for joining this event. HEHEH YOU KNOW IT.

Musical which is today. Not very nice la :X But still its kindda long and nice. Omg im so contradicting myself): Anyway i kept wearing the jacket for fear of exposing myself HAHAHAH. Then went KFC and home! :D





Musical




Enmazing race


THat's all!(:

No comments: