My photo
Am borned on 7th August and have lived for thirteen years. Am a Chinese dancer and loves sports alot. I study with a bunch of cool people and they fill up half of my life. I think i offend people easily cause i dont think before i speak. Nevertheless im very friendly and sociable so feel free to make friends(:

Friday, May 14, 2010

412th/.

I cant seem to find any suitable blogskins. ):

Okay i got a B3 for english and i thought i got a2. Zzz): Disappointment. But im contented alrd(: UNLIKE SOMEONE. But yet i wanna get higher ): ): ): ): ): ): ): Like an a(: AHAHAH. But not bad alr ley my compre fail ley!! HAHAHAH :X

Ytd was damn tiring can):

Had 5hours of Pe.
1hour for volleyball+running+situp+pushup.
Another hour for this group game or whatever is it called+pushup+situp
THREE HOURS for handball. Tired like what ...

Anyway the group game was this passing game. It sounds damn noob but our team won wee!(:


Anyway had pix taken:



Ps: The bullying talk was so one-sided):

No comments: